Best Yoga Shirts
Keeping those important factors in mind, here are our top picks for the best yoga shirts you could buy:
If you’re looking for a stylish, comfortable, and also very cute top to wear for yoga, why not buy the Tough Cookie Women’s Burnout Tank? It’s a shirt loved by yogis everywhere for its quality material (60% cotton, 40% polyester), versatility (comes in regular and loose fit), and style (can be worn for workout or as an everyday top).
The shirt comes in different colors and prints.
These Tough Cookie tops can also be bought in 3’s, making it a very affordable yet hip outfit for moving and meditating.
It’s a sexy top that comes in many different colors and offers an extremely smooth feel with its 95% super-soft rayon and 5% spandex material. The back is split and the bottom can be tied during yoga based on your own adjustment and comfort.
Its flexibility is not only based on performance but on its style, as well.
This is a top you can wear on the beach, on a night out and pretty much anywhere else you’d like to show off your gorgeous bod.
How, you ask? Queenie Ke Women’s Cowl Back Tank is very soft, comfy and stretchy as any yoga shirt should be, but what sets it apart is the sexy back that has an open, cowl design that wonderfully showcases all the hard work you put into your body without really revealing too much.
The top is perfect to wear with sports bras that also have a sexy back. Aside from its appealing look, the functionality of the top’s open back also makes it a must-by. It allows for extra-ventilation during a sweaty workout session.
The 95% rayon and 5% Elastane material also makes anyone who wears it move easily and freely.
We love just how the front is not so flashy and looks pretty simple while the back is all kinds of sexy and unique. It doesn’t attract unnecessary attention but makes sure to show all the graceful moves your body can move to your yoga buddies and your instructor.
Not only is the Icyzone Built In Bra Strappy Tank perfect for an ego boost, but it also has a fabric made with 90% polyester and 10% spandex that keeps moisture away from your skin and keeps you dry during your workout.
The lining for the straps are also made from quality material (90% nylon and 10% spandex) and has a flat lock stitch design to avoid any chafing. It’s a smart and sexy yoga shirt, indeed!
The Wanderlust Yoga Crop Top is meant for quiet yoga sessions as well as high-intensity workouts because of the wonderful support it gives to whoever wears it. Unlike other yoga crop tops, Wanderlust has a long, stretchy hem that won’t leave you feeling too exposed.
Also, while other yoga tops go backless for ventilation, Adidas Wanderlust Yoga Crop Top has a mesh panel to give you the proper airflow during your workout.
Aside from its functionality and smart design, this yoga shirt is definitely an eye-catcher in all the best ways.
What are the factors to consider when choosing a yoga shirt? Isn’t the “best” subjective to every wearer? In this article, we aim to give you the different things you should consider when choosing the best yoga shirts that fit your style.
Factors in choosing the best yoga shirt
- Comfort – When doing an activity as solemn but also as strenuous as yoga, you should make sure you’re wearing a shirt that fits you well, doesn’t leave you sweating and covers up all the areas you’d like to conceal. Choosing the best yoga shirts depend on how fitted you’d want your tops to be and how much skin you’re willing to show. From bra tops to long sleeves, this list covers them all.
- Design – Physical attraction, like in many other things, is a primary factor in choosing which top to buy. For yoga shirts, there are different styles to choose from. There are plain tops, color-block patterns, cutouts and straps, and all sorts of color schemes. While we can’t rely solely on a shirt’s design, it is something we should consider because when we look good, we feel good. Don’t you agree?
- Technology – Not to get all technical here, but shirts do vary in material and these fabrics play a huge role in the performance of any clothing. In this list, we selected the yoga shirts that has moisture-wicking technology to ensure that you will look as refreshed on the outside as how you feel on the inside.
- Flexibility – While we chose to list down the best yoga shirts you could find in the market, this doesn’t mean that you can’t use these shirts for other physical activities too. Ideally, you can even use them for night outs or trips to the supermarket. Gone are the days when sportswear is just confined to the gym. It’s time to incorporate our athletic side with all other facets of our daily life.
- Price – While we didn’t include how much each of the best yoga shirts we have listed below cost, we trust you to do your research and find the best deals for whichever shirts you think are best for you. Over time, these shirts get cheaper than their original price, and there are many sellers carrying this brand both online and in physical shops. Save or splurge – it is totally up to you.
We hope this guide and our reviews were truly helpful for you. We hope these yoga shirts help you find your center and make your meditation even more comfortable and fruitful. Namaste.