Indoor Yoga Platform
Practicing yoga has become quite popular these days that a lot of individuals have decided to even create a space for practicing yoga and meditation at their homes. In this article, we will be focusing on indoor yoga platform and how you can enjoy performing yoga even in your own homes.
There are individuals who love to practice yoga but have a hard time finding an extra hour or two so they can spend time to meditate and do yoga in their favorite yoga studios. Hopefully, after reading this article, you will be able to enjoy practicing yoga at home using your indoor yoga platform.
How to Create an Indoor Yoga Platform?
Prepare the items that you will need to create the indoor yoga platform such as:
Electric drill, measuring tape, sharpie, particle board (you can choose the thickness depending on your preference), 2 yoga mats (you will be cutting them for the platform), pair of scissors, 1 screwdriver, screws, 1 yoga mat, you can also use a glue gun and glue for additional support.
- Fit the yoga mats on the particle board and leave space to cover the edges because you will be drilling on the side of the board. If you want you can also use glue and glue gun for additional support aside from using screws.
- Cut the yoga mat and screw them into the particle board. Place the screws 4 inches apart. Do one side and then the other and make sure you placed them properly so you will not have to do it again if you made a mistake.
- Pull the mat tightly to secure it before you add the screws on the other side.
- Smooth it out and make sure the yoga platform looks perfect as you want it. Then you can place the other mat on top.
- Place the mat on the platform and then try it out. You can have a special space in your home where you can do yoga and meditation. If your home has an extra room, you can use it for your yoga space.
If you love to perform yoga but have a limited time to do so because of your busy schedule, why not try out having a physical space where you can practice in your home. If you have a designated space in your home for your yoga practice you will be able to improve your yoga experience by being able to cultivate awareness and enhance your overall yoga experience. If you have a space for yoga at home you will have the opportunity to practice daily.
Benefits of Having an Indoor Yoga Platform
- You can practice anytime at home.
- You can save money from enrolling in yoga studios that can be quite costly especially if you have a limited budget.
- It allows you to spend more time to practice yoga.
- It helps you improve your yoga experience and become aware of the surroundings.
- If it is portable and lightweight, you can practice anywhere and enjoy your yoga experience more.
- You can schedule your yoga practice daily even with a busy schedule at work.
- You will not be bothered by the weather forecast because an indoor yoga platform can allow you to safely practice yoga inside the comfort of your home.
- You do not have to travel to go to a yoga studio in order for you to practice yoga.
Lifeboard: An Alternative to Indoor Yoga Platform
Another alternative for the indoor yoga platform we can recommend to you is LifeBoard.
LifeBoard can provide a portable, non-slip, firm surface where you can practice yoga at home or wherever you are. You can just place it on any surface and place your yoga mat so you can enjoy your practice. It is durable, portable, made from recyclable materials and it is easy on the pocket.
The board comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try it out and test its results. It costs $99.95 and also includes shipping and handling charges.
LifeBoard is a portable plastic floorboard that can improve your yoga practice whether in a carpeted surface or hardwood floors. LifeBoard allows you to create a firm surface that allows you to practice yoga anywhere. It can be detached into two parts and can be safely stored under your bed or inside a storage room. It gives you a convenient way so you can practice yoga anywhere.
What are the features of a LifeBoard?
- It is portable – You can use it to practice yoga, Pilates and other exercises whether indoors or outdoors.
- It is made from recyclable materials. It is made from 50% recycled high-density polyethylene and the box used for shipping it is made from 100% recycled materials.
- Its measurements are 73 inches length x 28 3/4 inches width x 5/8 inch thick.
- It offers a firm platform that can support a yoga practice.
- Lightweight, portable and easy to carry and store after use. It weighs 8.5 lbs. per panel.
- It has a non-slip top surface that will allow you to practice yoga and prevent you from slipping and sliding.
- It is made in the USA.
- A part of each purchase for the LifeBoard goes to a nonprofit organization named Skyline Center. Skyline Center provides rehab and work programs for disabled workers and they also do the shipping and handling of the LifeBoard. Knowing this gives you a great feeling that if you make a purchase of a LifeBoard you are also helping others help themselves.
- If you love eco-friendly materials, LifeBoard is perfect for you. You can enjoy your yoga practice and overall experience and at the same time, you are doing your part to make the world a better place to live in.
Enrolling in different yoga classes is not a practical thing to do because they tend to be quite expensive and if you want to become the best in the field, you must elevate your experience and practice at home as well. When you are at home, you can be yourself and not worry about what others will think of you. You can enjoy and improve your yoga experience at the same time.
If you own a yoga platform you can practice anywhere, whether it is a carpeted room or outdoors as well. It adds comfort and sturdy platform where you can practice yoga and enjoy your overall experience.